Murray Boren, BYU Wind Symphony, BYU Chamber Orchestra, and other artists
Recorded in front of a live audience, this new album is presented as a “concert experience” and features songs handpicked by Lea Salonga, as well as spoken introductions to the songs, in which she shares personal stories from her life. As fans listen to this album they will have the opportunity to get to know this world-renowned singer and actress in an intimate and personal way as they are enveloped in the energy of Lea’s hometown crowd of Manila.
Click "Add to Cart" above to purchase this CD.
1. Lea Salonga Overture: “Sun and Moon” / “A Whole New World” / “I Dreamed a Dream” / “On My Own” / “Reflection”
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg (“Sun and Moon,” “I Dreamed a Dream,” “On My Own”), Alan Menken (“A Whole New World”), Matthew Wilder, David Zippel (“Reflection”); arranged by Gerard Salonga
2. Another Hundred People (From "Company")
Words and music by Stephen Sondheim; arranged by JD Villanueva
3. Introduction of Kory Katseanes and the BYU Chamber Orchestra
4. Introduction to “I Enjoy Being a Girl”
5. I Enjoy Being a Girl (from Flower Drum Song)
Words and music by Oscar Hammerstein II, Richard Rodgers; arranged by Gerard Salonga
6. Introduction to “Reflection”
7. Reflection (from Mulan)
Words and music by Matthew Wilder, David Zippel; original orchestration by Doug Besterman; adapted by Gerard Salonga
8. Introduction to “Let It Go”
9. Let It Go (from Frozen)
Words and music by Kristen Anderson-Lopez, Robert Lopez; arranged by Dave Metzger, Gerard Salonga
10. Introduction to “Story of My Life”
11. Story of My Life
Words and music by Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott, John Ryan, Hanoch Dagan; arranged by Gerard Salonga
12. Introduction to “I’d Give My Life for You”
13. I’d Give My Life for You (from Miss Saigon)
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg; words by Alain Boublil, Richard Maltby Jr.; arranged by William David Brohn
14. Too Much for One Heart (from Miss Saigon)
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg; words by Alain Boublil, Richard Maltby Jr.; arranged by Gerard Salonga
15. Introduction to Legrand-Bergman Medley
16. Legrand-Bergman Medley: “What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?” / “The Windmills of Your Mind” / “A Piece of Sky”
Music by Michel Legrand; words by Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman; arranged by Gerard Salonga
1. Something’s Coming (from West Side Story)
Music by Leonard Bernstein; words by Stephen Sondheim; arranged by Gerard Salonga
2. Introduction to “Burn”
3. Burn (from Hamilton)
Words and music by Lin-Manuel Miranda; arranged by Ria Osorio
4. Send In the Clowns (from A Little Night Music)
Words and music by Stephen Sondheim; arranged by Gerard Salonga
5. Introduction to “I Dreamed a Dream” and “On My Own”
6. I Dreamed a Dream (From "Les Misérables")
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg; words by Alain Boublil, Jean-Marc Natel, Herbert Kretzmer; arranged by JD Villanueva
7. On My Own (From "Les Misérables")
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg; words by Alain Boublil, Jean-Marc Natel, Herbert Kretzmer; arranged by Gerard Salonga
8. Recognition of Kory Katseanes, BYU Chamber Orchestra, Cesar Aguas
9. Introduction to "Defying Gravity"
10. Defying Gravity (From "Wicked")
Words and music by Stephen Schwartz; original orchestration by William David Brohn; adapted by JD Villanueva
11. Introduction to "True Colors"
12. True Colors (Encore)
Words and music by Billy Steinberg, Tom Kelly; arranged by Gerard Salonga
13. Introduction to "ABBA Medley"
14. ABBA Medley: Mamma Mia / Take A Chance on Me / Dancing Queen (Encore)
Words and music by Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Stig Anderson; arranged by Marvin Querido
15. Final Applause
Producer: Ben Fales
Recording and mixing engineer: Jeff Carter
Editing and track preparation: Caleb Hill and Parker Robinson
Mastering engineer: Gavin Lurssen at Lurssen Mastering (Los Angeles, California)
Final track preparation: Troy Sales
Booklet editor: Lena Primosch
Graphic designer: Olivia Knudsen
Photographers: Nathalie Van Empel, Raymund Isaac, Jaren Wilkey/BYU
For Lea Salonga
Management and tour direction: Josh Pultz / Amplified Entertainment
Legal: Robert S. Perlstein, Esq.
Stylist: Kusie Ho
Guest guitarist: Cesar Aguas
►►Because our shipping department is staffed by our AMAZING BYU students, we are unable to ship PHYSICAL CD, vinyl, or sheet music orders during the upcoming holiday breaks.
►For the THANKSGIVING holiday break, orders received after Sunday, November 22nd will be shipped on Friday, December 4th. ►For the CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR holidays, orders received after Sunday, December 20th will be shipped on Monday, January 11th. (Orders of DIGITAL products will continue to be sent automatically via email during the holiday breaks.)
►►If you need quicker delivery of CDs or vinyl, please order from Amazon.com (see link on any product web page or click HERE (affiliate link).
* Some links on this website are affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of them (Amazon.com, etc.).